logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Log4j 2.1 candidate 3
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 21:40:22 GMT
log4j-core:
MainInputArgumentsLookup doesn't have a license header along with a couple
tests.

http://people.apache.org/~mattsicker/log4j/2.1/log4j-jul/index.html
The javadoc links to custom levels are wrong.

http://people.apache.org/~mattsicker/log4j/2.1/log4j-jul/project-reports.html
Is this missing a bunch of reports that are normally generated?

http://people.apache.org/~mattsicker/log4j/2.1/log4j-jul/apidocs/index.html
No javadocs generated for log4j-jul

http://people.apache.org/~mattsicker/log4j/2.1/javadoc.html
No link to log4j-jul

http://people.apache.org/~mattsicker/log4j/2.1/log4j-iostreams/rat-report.html
Three tests without a license header.

I'm tempted to veto this one just based on the missing log4j-jul javadocs.
I'd probably have to -1 this with the rat problems.

On 4 October 2014 16:30, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not sure how to enable Clirr or anything. I'm uploading the site right
> now, so you can give it another look in a few minutes.
>
> On 4 October 2014 16:23, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The site: That's usually the first thing I look at to find obvious
>> blockers like a dirty RAT or Clirr report.
>>
>> Speaking of Clirr reports... where are they?
>>
>> We MUST have Clirr reports at least for the API module to make sure we
>> are not breaking binary compatibility.
>>
>> For non-API modules, we are breaking it left and right, but it would be
>> good to know how much (just for fun).
>>
>> Gary
>>
>> On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Oh no, I haven't regenerated the site yet. I'll update that in a bit.

Kamal