logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: We are close for 2.1...
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 17:49:05 GMT
If Matt is not available I will have the time this week to do a release.

Ralph

On Oct 6, 2014, at 10:03 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks to Matt's RM and coding efforts over the weekend, we went through three RCs and
found and resolved a slew of issues.

> Thanks Matt once again.
>
> It looks like Matt added the shutdown hook he had discussed and other OSGi related changes.
My Apache time is quite limited this week so if anyone else can spend some time on reviewing
and polishing 2.1, now is the time.

> While the ML and Jira are active with new messages and tickets, it still feels like pushing
for 2.1 ASAP is the right thing to do, pending Matt's availability.