logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.logging.log4j.streams.util
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 13:17:50 GMT
I'll take a look at the constructors and such. I think this is a prime
candidate for the builder pattern.

Also, I renamed the o.a.l.l.streams package to o.a.l.l.io to match the
java.io package that this module emulates. I think it's a pretty neat
package name now (especially with the foo.io domain name fad going on), but
if there are objections, we can always name it something else.