logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Switch Log4j2 to Git
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 15:41:58 GMT
I don’t really care which we use but only one should be the “official” repository.  I
believe Ivan switched log4php to git several months ago. Perhaps he can enlighten us on what
was required to move to git and what benefits and/or detriments he has experienced since moving.

Ralph

On Aug 5, 2014, at 8:18 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:

> If we switch to Git, we should make SVN read-only to avoid any confusion.
>
> Gary
>

> On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Remko Popma <remko.popma@gmail.com> wrote:
> +0.5
> Not familiar enough with this to vote with more confidence. I'd vote +1 if we can use
svn and Git in parallel. (Does Apache Git support svn extensions?)