logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache Flume (August 2014)
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 01:22:52 GMT
An intern at my work put together a log analyzer thing using Flume and
Hadoop to analyze our Apache HTTPD logs (tons of data there of course). I
just ordered a book on Flume tonight! I hope it's not dead.

I saw an issue on their JIRA about migrating to Log4j 2 even.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>