logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Need permission to add my GPG key to /dist/logging/KEYS
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 02:49:29 GMT
Matt, the key at your p.a.o site is missing the header information that says it is your key.
 If you look at the KEYS file you will see what I am talking about.  I’d have to go look
at the ASF instructions again to figure out what the command is to get gpg to print that so
maybe you can do it.

Also, we are really supposed to upload our keys to id.apache.org.  I haven’t done it either.

Ralph

On Jul 29, 2014, at 6:04 PM, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:

> In particular, I need a PMC to add my public key to https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/logging/KEYS
via subversion. I uploaded my key to http://people.apache.org/~mattsicker/FA1C814D.asc which
should be verifiable through several Apache signatures. You can match it to the same key uploaded
to the various public pgp key servers. If you want to perform more verification, send me an
email encrypted to that key and I'll respond.