logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Having issues doing release.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 00:33:47 GMT
I get this error when I do "mvn release:perform":

[INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy (default-deploy) on
project log4j-bom: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache:log4j-bom:pom:9 from/to apache.releases.https (
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2): Failed
to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/log4j-bom/9/log4j-bom-9.pom.
Return code is: 400, ReasonPhrase: Bad Request. -> [Help 1]
[INFO] [ERROR]
[INFO] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
the -e switch.
[INFO] [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug
logging.
[INFO] [ERROR]
[INFO] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible
solutions, please read the following articles:
[INFO] [ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
[INFO] [ERROR]
[INFO] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with
the command
[INFO] [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :log4j-bom

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>