logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multicast Appenders
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 12:55:16 GMT
JMS topics are one way to go for that (especially if you use durable
subscriptions). Flume is neat of course. The UDP socket stuff might work
with UDP multicast, but I'm not sure. Using any of the database appenders
would work for this, too.

JGroups, though, does sound interesting.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>