logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Should log4j-core be runnable using only the compact2 JDK1.8 profile?
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 21:37:07 GMT
The compact2 profile leaves out a bunch of packages the JDK would normally
include. I think it's even a subset of the Android classes available.
Making it so log4j-core runs with just the compact2 profile would really
mean it's all core, but I'm not sure which compact profile would be best to
target. Things like JNDI, JDBC, Swing, AWT, etc., aren't included in the
compact2 profile.

I would have suggested compact1, but that doesn't even include any XML
classes, so that's not really viable.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>