logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] import guidelines
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 21:53:25 GMT
I import most general (java, javax) to most specific (com) with org in between. I think this
is the eclipse default.

I want guidelines that eclipse can sort automatically.  This way there is no time wasting
with manual fiddling.

Gary

Developers List <log4j-dev@logging.apache.org> </div><div>Subject: Re: [proposal]
import guidelines </div><div>
project the top import priority. For you guys, it would be "org.apache.logging.log4j". What
I like so much about this choice is that it makes eye-balling the use of your own classes
very apparent.

Paul

Cheers,
Paul