logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPE in RandomAccessFileAppenderTests
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 17:44:39 GMT
So Eclipse cannot find the plugin dat file then?

Adding the jar is not going to help if what I am doing is developing
plugins... :-(

I think there is some odd ball case where Maven copies the plugin dat file
some place and then you do a refresh in Eclipse to pick it up. I've not
found a reliable way to get this to work though.

This is frustrating...

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com