logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Random error
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 15:25:41 GMT
I didn't touch CachedClockTest...
Could it be that you are running other programs at the same time as the
build?

Same thing for AbstractSocketServerTest:
I replaced an unconditional 4 second wait with a loop that sleeps 40ms up
to 100 times. Total wait time is the same, but the loop checks if the
expected number of events has already been received and then breaks. So my
change should not have made it worse...
Anyway, I've changed the loop to up to 200 times.