logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.logging.log4j.ThreadContext.EMPTY_STACK is not immutable
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 02:01:51 GMT
Gary,

Good catch!

I'm still thinking it may be easier if ThreadContext.ContextStack does not extend Collection
(it adds quite a few methods). Perhaps the client code could use the existing asList method?
(I don't have a strong opinion on this, just thought it could save you some work...)

Sent from my iPhone

> On 2014/05/19, at 10:27, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> FYI:
>
> I plan on replacing org.apache.logging.log4j.ThreadContext.EMPTY_STACK with an object
that is in fact immutable, in the style of Collections.emptyList().