logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Failure in Core's LoggerTest.testReconfiguration
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 20:10:09 GMT
Reconfiguration now takes place on a separate thread. I introduced a 100ms sleep to try to
allow it to finish, but if you are running on a busy or slow machine then the delay might
not be enough.  There was at least one other class that I had to do the same thing to.

Ralph

On May 21, 2014, at 12:45 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just ran another Maven build and all tests passed. So this is another random failure
due to recent changes, arg.

> Gary
>

> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:
> The test might be taking liberties with how it expects the runtime to behave. You might
be on to something. Though log4j-core doesn't use forks.