logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "log4j@markus-klose.de" <lo...@markus-klose.de>
Subject AW: Splitting off NoSQL to its own module.
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 20:38:15 GMT
I meant it the other way around. Is it possible to develop additional nosql stuff in an external
project?

----- Reply message -----
Von: "Ralph Goers" <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
An: "Log4J Developers List" <log4j-dev@logging.apache.org>
Betreff: Splitting off NoSQL to its own module.
Datum: Mo., Mai 5, 2014 19:12

If you are trying to add something to the log4j nosql package then it should be part of that
project, not a separate project.

Ralph

On May 5, 2014, at 9:49 AM, log4j@markus-klose.de wrote:
Do I understand the process right?  At compile time of log4j-nosql all nosql based appender
must be known? Does it mean that I never could implement a new appender if I do not have the
sources?