logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Unit test failures
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2014 05:23:29 GMT
I finally got a chance to look at CustomConfigurationTest.  As I suspected the unit test is
incorrect.

A check was added to see if the StatusLogger’s level was changed to info.  However, setting
status=“info” doesn’t change the level of the Logger attached to the status logger.
It changes the Level associated with the ConsoleListener added by the configuration.  So this
error has nothing to do with LOG4J2-607.

I should have a fix committed in a little bit.

Ralph