logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Log4j 2.0-rc1 RC2
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 02:20:02 GMT
This should be documented clearly in our build (in this case, in the POM).

Is the JQuery license compatible with ours?

If you read https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a as a
"yes"  then the files RAT complains about can be excluded from the report.
If you read it as a "no", then we cannot include JQuery.

It reads like a "yes" to me.

The next question is: Do we need to add JQuery to our NOTICE file?

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory