logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logo contest: nominate your favorite logo
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2014 18:21:21 GMT
I would like to encourage everybody who didn't voice his opinion on the
logos to do it now. If somebody prefers to respond to the mailing list with
his/her thoughts I am happy to fill the wiki with.

My suggestion is to start a final vote on coming thursday.
Also I think we should only on the logos which are currently
supported by minimum 2 persons.

On 2 Feb 2014, at 11:21, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please show your support for your favorite logo on this wiki page:
> http://wiki.apache.org/logging/Log4jLogoNominations
>
> I added a few nominations already, just stick with the format.
>
> Everybody reading this message is invited to nominate their favorite logo.
>
> Cheers,
> Christian

---
http://www.grobmeier.de