logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Williams <nicho...@nicholaswilliams.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Log4j 2.0-rc1 RC2
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 22:22:27 GMT
I'm not sure what our policy is, either, but there's nothing we can do about it. We can't modify
the license header of those files—that would be in violation of the license under which
JQuery is made available. And ceasing to use JQuery would make the site not very good anymore.

Either way, since this is JS for the site and not source code for Log4j, and since those files
have been there for a very long time, I certainly don't think it should hold up this release.

Nick