logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Williams <nicho...@nicholaswilliams.net>
Subject Re: Log4j 2.0-rc1 Lives to Release Another Day
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 06:56:54 GMT
By the way, this is the error I'm getting when building site now:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0:site (default-site)
on project log4j-distribution: Template file '/Users/Nicholas/Documents/Apache/Projects/log4j/log4j2/trunk/log4j-distribution/src/site/site.vm'
does not exist -> [Help 1]

As far as I can tell, nothing has changed with the log4j-distribution project since it worked
this morning. I'm at a loss to explain this sudden failure. Help?

On Feb 9, 2014, at 12:43 AM, Nick Williams wrote:

> I'm giving up for today. First pass: Resulted in a canceled vote. Second pass: Sonatype
crashed halfway through and stopped accepting uploads to the staging repository. Third pass:
Now `mvn site` fails with strange error about a missing file that it shouldn't be looking
for to begin with. I give up trying to make this happen today.