logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Log4j 2.0-rc1 RC2
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 10:02:11 GMT
I think Rat is wrong on the jquery license.

They have included a header, but its not identified by rat.
MIT is a clear "yes" for me. We have several other portions of MIT code
inside AL code (i.e. commons compress if i recall correctly).

If we want to put it into the NOTICE file we need to make sure to add
bootstrap.min.js
and prettify.min.js as well (both AL 2.0)

I would not use a CDN because people might download it for a reason -
maybe they
have no real connection where they want to work with it.

---
http://www.grobmeier.de
The Zen Programmer: http://bit.ly/12lC6DL
@grobmeier