logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.log4j.Category.setResourceBundle(ResourceBundle)
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 15:16:10 GMT
Anyway, what are we going to do with this?
Team, do we want to support this functionality (localized log message
lookup in ResourceBundles) in Log4J2?

If so, where do we put the #setResourceBundle() method? On LogManager?
And I guess the #l7dlog() methods would need to be added to the Logger
interface?