logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Log4j Extras 1.2.17.1 based on RC1
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 14:34:51 GMT
2013/11/23 Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>

> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 8:09 AM, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org>wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>
>> 2013/11/21 Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
>>
>>> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi guys,
>>>>
>>>> I currently don't have the time to do a full review of the RC (maybe
>>>> tomorrow) but I built with:
>>>>
>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>> 2013-09-17 17:22:22+0200)
>>>>
>>>> Maven home: /Applications/dev/maven/apache-maven-3.1.1
>>>>
>>>> Java version: 1.7.0_40, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>>>
>>>> Java home:
>>>> /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_40.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
>>>>
>>>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
>>>>
>>>> OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.9", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> So it doesn't seem to be a Java 7 problem...
>>>>
>>>
>>> Can you try with 1.7.0_45?
>>>
>>
>> No problems executing mvn test with:
>>
>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a; 2013-09-17
>> 17:22:22+0200)
>>
>> Maven home: /Applications/dev/maven/apache-maven-3.1.1
>>
>> Java version: 1.7.0_45, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>
>> Java home:
>> /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_45.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
>>
>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
>>
>> OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.9", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"
>>
>>
>> Maybe it's related to Windows? Anybody else who builds on Windows?
>>
>
> It can't possibly be just me...
>

Looks like only Scott has voted aside from you. Don't know which OS he
uses. I currently really don't have the time to set up a virtual machine
with Windows to make sure it is not related to Windows.

Benedikt


>
>
> Gary
>
>
>>
>> Benedikt
>>
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Gary
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> HTH
>>>>
>>>> Benedikt
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2013/11/21 Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
>>>>
>>>>> This is a Java 6 vs. Java 7 issue. When I try the same as above with
>>>>> Java 6, it works, but not on 7:
>>>>>
>>>>> Files [target/locationfiltered] and [witness/xml/xsltLayout.2] differ
>>>>> on line 4
>>>>> One reads:  [<log4j:properties>].
>>>>> Other reads:[</log4j:event>].
>>>>> --------------------------------
>>>>> Contents of target/locationfiltered:
>>>>> 1   : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase$X"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="INFO" thread="main">
>>>>> 2   : <log4j:message>in X() constructor</log4j:message>
>>>>> 3   : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase$X" method="&lt;init&gt;"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 4   : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 5   : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 6   : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 7   : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 8   : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 9   : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG" thread="main">
>>>>> 10  : <log4j:message>Message 0</log4j:message>
>>>>> 11  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 12  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 13  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 14  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 15  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 16  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 17  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 18  : <log4j:message>Message 0</log4j:message>
>>>>> 19  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 20  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 21  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 22  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 23  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 24  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 25  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="INFO" thread="main">
>>>>> 26  : <log4j:message>Message 1</log4j:message>
>>>>> 27  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 28  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 29  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 30  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 31  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 32  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 33  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="INFO"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 34  : <log4j:message>Message 1</log4j:message>
>>>>> 35  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 36  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 37  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 38  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 39  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 40  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 41  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="WARN" thread="main">
>>>>> 42  : <log4j:message>Message 2</log4j:message>
>>>>> 43  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 44  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 45  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 46  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 47  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 48  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 49  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="WARN"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 50  : <log4j:message>Message 2</log4j:message>
>>>>> 51  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 52  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 53  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 54  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 55  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 56  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 57  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR" thread="main">
>>>>> 58  : <log4j:message>Message 3</log4j:message>
>>>>> 59  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 60  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 61  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 62  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 63  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 64  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 65  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 66  : <log4j:message>Message 3</log4j:message>
>>>>> 67  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 68  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 69  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 70  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 71  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 72  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 73  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="FATAL" thread="main">
>>>>> 74  : <log4j:message>Message 4</log4j:message>
>>>>> 75  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 76  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 77  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 78  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 79  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 80  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 81  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="FATAL"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 82  : <log4j:message>Message 4</log4j:message>
>>>>> 83  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 84  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 85  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 86  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 87  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 88  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 89  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG" thread="main">
>>>>> 90  : <log4j:message>Message 5</log4j:message>
>>>>> 91  : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>> 92  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>> 93  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>> 94  :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>> 95  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>> 96  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>> 97  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>> 98  : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>> 99  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 100 : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 101 : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 102 : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 103 : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 104 : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 105 : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 106 : <log4j:message>Message 5</log4j:message>
>>>>> 107 : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>> 108 :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>> 109 :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>> 110 :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>> 111 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>> 112 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>> 113 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>> 114 : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>> 115 : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 116 : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 117 : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 118 : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 119 : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 120 : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 121 : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR" thread="main">
>>>>> 122 : <log4j:message>Message 6</log4j:message>
>>>>> 123 : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>> 124 :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>> 125 :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>> 126 :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>> 127 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>> 128 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>> 129 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>> 130 : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>> 131 : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 132 : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 133 : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 134 : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 135 : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 136 : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 137 : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 138 : <log4j:message>Message 6</log4j:message>
>>>>> 139 : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>> 140 :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>> 141 :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>> 142 :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>> 143 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>> 144 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>> 145 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>> 146 : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>> 147 : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 148 : <log4j:properties>
>>>>> 149 : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>> 150 : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>> 151 : </log4j:properties>
>>>>> 152 : </log4j:event>
>>>>> --------------------------------
>>>>> Contents of witness/xml/xsltLayout.2:
>>>>> 1   : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase$X"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="INFO" thread="main">
>>>>> 2   : <log4j:message>in X() constructor</log4j:message>
>>>>> 3   : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase$X" method="&lt;init&gt;"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 4   : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 5   : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG" thread="main">
>>>>> 6   : <log4j:message>Message 0</log4j:message>
>>>>> 7   : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 8   : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 9   : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 10  : <log4j:message>Message 0</log4j:message>
>>>>> 11  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 12  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 13  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="INFO" thread="main">
>>>>> 14  : <log4j:message>Message 1</log4j:message>
>>>>> 15  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 16  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 17  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="INFO"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 18  : <log4j:message>Message 1</log4j:message>
>>>>> 19  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 20  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 21  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="WARN" thread="main">
>>>>> 22  : <log4j:message>Message 2</log4j:message>
>>>>> 23  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 24  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 25  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="WARN"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 26  : <log4j:message>Message 2</log4j:message>
>>>>> 27  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 28  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 29  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR" thread="main">
>>>>> 30  : <log4j:message>Message 3</log4j:message>
>>>>> 31  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 32  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 33  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 34  : <log4j:message>Message 3</log4j:message>
>>>>> 35  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 36  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 37  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="FATAL" thread="main">
>>>>> 38  : <log4j:message>Message 4</log4j:message>
>>>>> 39  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 40  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 41  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="FATAL"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 42  : <log4j:message>Message 4</log4j:message>
>>>>> 43  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 44  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 45  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG" thread="main">
>>>>> 46  : <log4j:message>Message 5</log4j:message>
>>>>> 47  : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>> 48  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>> 49  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>> 50  :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>> 51  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>> 52  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>> 53  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>> 54  : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>> 55  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 56  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 57  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 58  : <log4j:message>Message 5</log4j:message>
>>>>> 59  : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>> 60  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>> 61  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>> 62  :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>> 63  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>> 64  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>> 65  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>> 66  : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>> 67  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 68  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 69  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR" thread="main">
>>>>> 70  : <log4j:message>Message 6</log4j:message>
>>>>> 71  : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>> 72  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>> 73  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>> 74  :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>> 75  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>> 76  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>> 77  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>> 78  : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>> 79  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 80  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> 81  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR"
>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>> 82  : <log4j:message>Message 6</log4j:message>
>>>>> 83  : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>> 84  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>> 85  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>> 86  :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>> 87  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>> 88  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>> 89  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>> 90  : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>> 91  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>> 92  : </log4j:event>
>>>>> log4j: setFile called: target/temp, false
>>>>> log4j: setFile ended
>>>>> Tests run: 5, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.372
>>>>> sec <<< FAILURE!
>>>>> testCDATA(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)  Time elapsed:
>>>>> 0.037 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>
>>>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testCDATA(XSLTLayoutTestCase.java:115)
>>>>>
>>>>> testLocationInfo(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)  Time
>>>>> elapsed: 0.283 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>
>>>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(XSLTLayoutTestCase.java:94)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Results :
>>>>>
>>>>> Failed tests:   testCDATA(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)
>>>>>   testLocationInfo(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)
>>>>>
>>>>> Tests run: 217, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> My set up for Java 6:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>>> 2013-09-17 11:22:22-0400)
>>>>> Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..
>>>>> Java version: 1.6.0_45, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\jre
>>>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>>>> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"
>>>>>
>>>>> My Java 7 set up:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>>> 2013-09-17 11:22:22-0400)
>>>>> Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..
>>>>> Java version: 1.7.0_45, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\jre
>>>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>>>> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"
>>>>>
>>>>> The test stack traces are also not designed to work within an IDE, try
>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo() in Eclipse for
>>>>> example.
>>>>>
>>>>> Gary
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I just ran 'mvn clean test' and got a different error:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Tests run: 5, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.418
>>>>>> sec <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>> testCDATA(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)  Time elapsed:
>>>>>> 0.069 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
>>>>>>          at
>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testCDATA(XSLTLayoutTestCase.java:115)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> testLocationInfo(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)  Time
>>>>>> elapsed: 0.314 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(XSLTLayoutTestCase.java:94)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Results :
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Failed tests:   testCDATA(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)
>>>>>>   testLocationInfo(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Tests run: 217, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  With:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>>>> 2013-09-17 11:22:22-0400)
>>>>>> Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..
>>>>>> Java version: 1.7.0_45, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\jre
>>>>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>>>>> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Gary
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:18 AM, Christian Grobmeier <
>>>>>> grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Can somebody else help testing this on Windows?
>>>>>>> I was not able to reproduce this, but on the other hand i lack the
>>>>>>> OS.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 6 Nov 2013, at 16:43, Gary Gregory wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Christian Grobmeier <
>>>>>>>> grobmeier@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  On 6 Nov 2013, at 14:39, Gary Gregory wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:33 AM, Christian Grobmeier <
>>>>>>>>> grobmeier@gmail.com
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> The class files must have been left over from an old build. With
>>>>>>>>>> "mvn
>>>>>>>>>> clean
>>>>>>>>>> package" I still get one error:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Results :
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Failed tests:   test1(org.apache.log4j.
>>>>>>>>>> rolling.TimeBasedRollingTest)
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Tests run: 217, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Any chance to get more output?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I got:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> test1(org.apache.log4j.rolling.TimeBasedRollingTest)  Time
>>>>>>>> elapsed: 2.48
>>>>>>>> sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>>>>>>>>      at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>>>>>>>>      at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>>>>>>>>      at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.rolling.TimeBasedRollingTest.test1(
>>>>>>>> TimeBasedRollingTest.java:134)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Gary
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> For me the test works on cli and in IntelliJ. But I am on a mac.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Actually the whole testing code is more than questionable these
>>>>>>>>> days.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>  Using:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>>>>>>>> 2013-09-17
>>>>>>>>>> 11:22:22-0400)
>>>>>>>>>> Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..
>>>>>>>>>> Java version: 1.6.0_45, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
>>>>>>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\jre
>>>>>>>>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>>>>>>>>> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family:
>>>>>>>>>> "windows"
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Gary
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>  Let me know.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Cheer
>>>>>>>>>>> Christian
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Tests run: 521, Failures: 2, Errors: 18, Skipped: 0
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> with:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-09-17
>>>>>>>>>>>> 11:22:22-0400)
>>>>>>>>>>>> Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..
>>>>>>>>>>>> Java version: *1.7.0_45*, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\jre
>>>>>>>>>>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>>>>>>>>>>> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family:
>>>>>>>>>>>> "windows"
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-09-17
>>>>>>>>>>>> 11:22:22-0400)
>>>>>>>>>>>> Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..
>>>>>>>>>>>> Java version: *1.6.0_45*, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\jre
>>>>>>>>>>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>>>>>>>>>>> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family:
>>>>>>>>>>>> "windows"
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Thoughts?
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Gary
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 4:20 AM, Christian Grobmeier <
>>>>>>>>>>>> grobmeier@gmail.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>  wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> please vote to release Apache Log4j Extras 1.2.17.1.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Site:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://people.apache.org/~grobmeier/extras-12171
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (download path will be corrected at release time)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Artifacts:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>>>>>>>>>>>>> orgapachelogging-007/log4j/apache-log4j-extras/1.2.17.1/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (please note: I worked more closely to the Log4j2 release
>>>>>>>>>>>>> guide. All
>>>>>>>>>>>>> artifacts are on the repository server,
>>>>>>>>>>>>> including the previously damaged -bin artifact. Only -src and
>>>>>>>>>>>>> -bin
>>>>>>>>>>>>> artifacts will be linked from the website later)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> You can easily download all artifacts using this command:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> wget -e robots=off --cut-dirs=3 -r -p -np
>>>>>>>>>>>>> --no-check-certificate
>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>>>>>>>>>>>>> orgapachelogging-007/log4j/apache-log4j-extras/1.2.17.1/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Source tag:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/companions/
>>>>>>>>>>>>> extras/tags/apache-log4j-extras-1.2.17.1/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Changes to 1.2.17:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> The -bin artifact still contained duplicated classes, while
>>>>>>>>>>>>> the -src
>>>>>>>>>>>>> artifact did not. This version removes
>>>>>>>>>>>>> the duplicated classes from the artifact.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please cast your vote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> [ ] +1, release
>>>>>>>>>>>>> [ ] -1, do not release, because
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Christian
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>>>>>>>>>>>> @grobmeier
>>>>>>>>>>>>> GPG: 0xA5CC90DB
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<
>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.manning.
>>>>>>>>>>>> com/bauer3/>
>>>>>>>>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>> tahchiev/>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>>>>>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>>>>>>>>>> @grobmeier
>>>>>>>>>>> GPG: 0xA5CC90DB
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>> ---------
>>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: log4j-dev-unsubscribe@logging.apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: log4j-dev-help@logging.apache.
>>>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>>>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<
>>>>>>>>>> http://www.manning.
>>>>>>>>>> com/bauer3/>
>>>>>>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/
>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>>>>>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>>>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>>>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>>>>>>>> @grobmeier
>>>>>>>>> GPG: 0xA5CC90DB
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>> ---------
>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: log4j-dev-unsubscribe@logging.apache.org
>>>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: log4j-dev-help@logging.apache.org
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.
>>>>>>>> com/bauer3/>
>>>>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>>>>>>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>>>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>>>>>> @grobmeier
>>>>>>> GPG: 0xA5CC90DB
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>> ---------
>>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: log4j-dev-unsubscribe@logging.apache.org
>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: log4j-dev-help@logging.apache.org
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>>>>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>>>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
>>>> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
>>>> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
>>>> http://github.com/britter
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
>> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
>> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
>> http://github.com/britter
>>
>
>
>
> --
> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
> Home: http://garygregory.com/
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>



-- 
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Mime
View raw message