logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-log4j-extras-1.2.17 RC3
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 09:49:37 GMT
On 14 Oct 2013, at 18:54, Gary Gregory wrote:
> No Clirr report?

No.

Actually we have merged three jars into one and changed package-names.
There would be something to report.
That said this package is overdue years and one could find a *lot* more
of adjustments.
I don't want to put more effort into it: almost no users (i believe) and
tied to log4j 1.2.17.

I would prefer to release this package (if no urgent blockers are found)
and then move on to create receivers for log4j2
and prepare Chainsaw for log4j2.

Cheers