logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Williams <nicho...@nicholaswilliams.net>
Subject Re: LOG4J2-333 Match artifact ids with Maven module names
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 19:30:25 GMT
No objections here, either. I really hate that we'll have all of these directories redundantly
prefixed with log4j-, but if it makes our life easier with Maven, I can't argue.

On Aug 23, 2013, at 2:17 PM, Ralph Goers wrote:

> From my perspective there is no controversy.  It is just a matter of timing.  I am OK
if you want to apply the patch now.

> Ralph
>
> On Aug 23, 2013, at 11:33 AM, Gary Gregory wrote:
>
>> WRT LOG4J2-333 Match artifact ids with Maven module names (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-333)
>>
>> Is there any controversy here?
>>
>> I'm sure none of use want to deal with Maven more than we have to. After this change,
all of the module directories will have the same names as the artifact IDs, all nicely prefixed
with "log4j-".