logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4j2 setup in Eclipse
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 06:23:24 GMT
I got mvn eclipse:eclipse to work! This generated the files needed to make
every module a separate Eclipse project, with the right dependencies and
everything. I sampled some JUnit tests and they also seem to run. This
would be a lot easier to work with for me.

I had to make one change to get mvn eclipse:eclipse to run:
in samples/flume-embedded/pom.xml and samples/flume-remote/pom.xml,
replace the ${basedir} variable with ../..
Ralph, would you mind if I commit that change? I attached the full diff
(mvn_eclipse.patch).

Remko