logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to add attribute to manifest file of log4j-1.2.8.jar
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:17:40 GMT
Once released, the files in a release are immutable. Only a new release can
modify them. Whether or not the change you request is appropriate is a
different question. You can always download the source, modify, and build
yourself of course.

Gary

On Aug 14, 2013, at 1:11, "Himanshu Gusain -X (hgusain - ARICENT