logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: next beta?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 20:51:01 GMT
I should have LOG4J2-300 fixed today.  I plan on implementing Logger.printf (that should only
take a few minutes).  I don't think I will get to fixing the ThrowableProxy issues.  Hopefully
I can start the release process tonight.

Ralph

On Jul 7, 2013, at 6:44 PM, Ralph Goers wrote:

> I have a test app at work that has been getting out of memory errors. I'd like to see
why to see if the flume Appender is at fault.  That may take a couple of days.

> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jul 7, 2013, at 4:34 PM, Nick Williams <nicholas@nicholaswilliams.net> wrote:
>
>> I'm done with the web deployment changes and the JPA Appender. I'm good to start
the vote on 2.0-beta8 any time now.

>> Nick
>>
>> On Jul 2, 2013, at 5:36 PM, Remko Popma wrote:
>>
>>> I'm working on a FAQ page, aiming to complete this weekend.
>>> I'm fine with a new beta release this weekend.
>>>
>>> -Remko

have it done by the end of the week. I'll have some time on July 4.

>>> Monday? I'm hesitant about releasing on holiday weeks anyway. Less input from
the list about whether there are any serious problems.