logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Williams <nicho...@nicholaswilliams.net>
Subject Re: log4j-dev mail erratic
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 14:31:48 GMT
Now THAT is definitely a Yahoo! problem. "FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD" means they rejected your email
because it's a Yahoo! email coming from a non-Yahoo! IP address. Which means their systems
aren't smart enough to ignore this rule for emails sent from their users on their POP/IMAP
services. Lovely.

I'm going to make a very strong recommendation: switch to Gmail. It's orders of magnitude
better that Yahoo! is.

Nick