logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.SunReflectFilter
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 17:19:38 GMT
I was wondering that myself.  In fact, it is sitting in a directory with a bunch of other classes
that I don't think are used, all of which implement org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.Filter.
 I think the whole util directory was brought in for the log4j 1.x testing.  I have a suspicion
that only Compare.java and Profiler.java are actually being used by anything.

Ralph