logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.SunReflectFilter
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 23:32:38 GMT
I don't recall coding anything that uses ORO. Where is it being used? In those same classes?

Ralph

On Jun 13, 2013, at 4:29 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:

> We could at least use Java RE's instead of ORO... yes?
>
> Gary
>

> On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> I was wondering that myself.  In fact, it is sitting in a directory with a bunch of other
classes that I don't think are used, all of which implement org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.Filter.
 I think the whole util directory was brought in for the log4j 1.x testing.  I have a suspicion
that only Compare.java and Profiler.java are actually being used by anything.