logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Williams <nicho...@nicholaswilliams.net>
Subject Re: Next release
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 18:42:29 GMT
In addition to the appender code itself, my patch includes:

- 62 new unit tests
- Thorough JavaDoc for all classes
- Thorough documentation for each appender in /src/site/xdoc/manual/appenders.xml
- Links to the appender documentation in /src/site/site.xml
- Information about requirements for the appenders in /core/src/site/xdoc/index.xml

Is there any other documentation you need?

Nick

On May 3, 2013, at 1:08 PM, Remko Popma wrote:

> I was thinking of working on issues (LOG4J2-)219, 234, 232.
>
> If I do 237 do you think you'll be able to look at the DB appenders?
> I can look at the DB appenders too, but I don't have a test plan/test env set up yet.

> Nick, do you have any docs for setting up a test env for each appender?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 2013/05/04, at 2:20, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>
>> I would like to do the 2.0-beta6 release this weekend.  Please identify any issues
that must be fixed before the release is done.  I plan to address LOG4J2-237 and will review
LOG4J2-231 to see what needs to be done. I also plan to look at LOG4J2-192/LOG4J2-236. Remko,
were you planning on fixing LOG4J2-219?  If not I will address that too.  I'm afraid that
won't leave me time to get the DB appender stuff done (LOG4J2-229) before the release.