logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-log4j-extras-1.2 RC1
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 12:02:40 GMT
Thank you for reminding me. I did a quick check, then I saw its
actually worse. I found a couple of classes which we need to look into
before can make this release. Not even that they are duplicated, I
found one class which has a different implementation. :-(

That said, I would like to require companions 1.2 at least 1.2.16 if
not 1.2.17. Jess, would this work for you?

These are the classes I found duplicated:

UnrecognizedElementHandler -> same

XSLTLayout -> different implementation

EnhancedPatternLayout -> looks similar at least

LogSF -> looks similar at least
LogXF -> looks similar at least
LogMF -> looks similar at least

BridgePatternConverter.java
BridgePatternParser.java
CachedDateFormat.java
ClassNamePatternConverter.java
DatePatternConverter.java
FileDatePatternConverter.java
FileLocationPatternConverter.java
FormattingInfo.java
FullLocationPatternConverter.java
IntegerPatternConverter.java
LevelPatternConverter.java
LineLocationPatternConverter.java
LineSeparatorPatternConverter.java
LiteralPatternConverter.java
LogEvent.java
LoggerPatternConverter.java
LoggingEventPatternConverter.java
MessagePatternConverter.java
MethodLocationPatternConverter.java
NDCPatternConverter.java
NameAbbreviator.java
NamePatternConverter.java
PatternConverter.java
PatternParser.java
PropertiesPatternConverter.java
RelativeTimePatternConverter.java
SequenceNumberPatternConverter.java
ThreadPatternConverter.java
ThrowableInformationPatternConverter.java

MDCKeySetExtractor.java
UtilLoggingLevel.java

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de