logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "M@" <matthew.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struggling with getting hello world from log4j2 to chainsaw v2
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 18:14:27 GMT
Yeah, the filename opens perfectly in a browser.  I've tried it both with a
patternlayout and with the xmllayout, the xmllayout never says Connected in
zero conf.  Right now I'm using a complete copy and paste of the config
file you put in SO.

I do see a receiver listed, and I can right click to tell it I'd like to
see trace, but that's all I can get it to do.  Restarting the receiver
doesn't seem to do anything.  Double clicking does nothing.

--M@