logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] for the text of an email and front page of the site
Date Sun, 12 May 2013 01:38:33 GMT
[PROPOSAL for the text of an email and front page of the site]

Log4j 2 logo contest

Log4j 2 will be a major new version of Log4j. To mark this occasion, Log4j
2 will use a new logo. We would like to open participation to the community
to create this new logo.

Attach your entries to the Jira http://...

Each person can submit more than one logo.

Submissions will be accepted until [I pulled this one out of a hat] June
30, 2013. The PMC will then call for a vote on the user and dev mailing
lists.

You must submit your entries under the Apache License version 2.0.

The Log4j team.
---

Thoughts?

Gary