logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nick, want to be mentioned as contributor in Project Team page?
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2013 19:48:16 GMT
We are not usually using the "role" section. If you like it, keep it,
but basically we are all just "committers". My guess is you will touch
so much code while committing to log4j that this section will fill a
whole page along (maybe release manager? ;-)). If you ask me, drop the
role - we are all one team. But of course, its up to you.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de