logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating Chainsaw
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 18:13:37 GMT
I think dev list is more appropriate. Personally i don't like Jira for
discussions.. of course if others prefer we can switch to there.
Maybe its an good idea to discuss action items here, and when we have
defined a task we put it into jira.

And noise is fantastic :-) (you should listen to my hifi right now!)

Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de