logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <rgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Log4j 2.0-beta4 rc1
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 02:03:06 GMT
The error that concerns me is the message that says it cannot create checkpointdir target\file-channel.
  Gary reported that he had a problem on windows but I haven't been able to duplicate it in
my VM.

I might have to switch the tests from the file channel to the memory channel just so the tests
aren't sensitive to windows.

Ralph

Sent from my iPad