logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject [v2] PDF generation
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 14:23:02 GMT
Hi All:

Over on the Mavem dev list, a VOTE is underway to release
maven-pdf-plugin1.2. This is of import to use as we currently use a
SNAPSHOT version of this plugin.

It was mentioned on the maven dev ML that all can VOTE on this release.

Not being familiar as to what we expect of this plugin, I'd like to ask if
this is expected for all of our components, for example:

[INFO] --- maven-pdf-plugin:1.2:pdf (default-cli) @ log4j-web ---
[INFO] Ignoring api call removed in maven 3, no reports are generated!
[INFO] Ignoring api call removed in maven 3, no reports are generated!
[INFO] Ignoring api call removed in maven 3, no reports are generated!
[INFO] Ignoring api call removed in maven 3, no reports are generated!
[INFO] Ignoring api call removed in maven 3, no reports are generated!
[INFO] Ignoring api call removed in maven 3, no reports are generated!
[INFO] Ignoring api call removed in maven 3, no reports are generated!
[INFO] Ignoring api call removed in maven 3, no reports are generated!
[INFO] Ignoring api call removed in maven 3, no reports are generated!
[INFO] Ignoring api call removed in maven 3, no reports are generated!

?

If you want to try it, add the following to the main POM:

    <pluginRepository>
      <id>maven.snapshots</id>
      <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-018/
</url>
    </pluginRepository>

and remove the "-SNAPSHOT" suffix to get:

        <artifactId>maven-pdf-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.2</version>

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/