logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Time for beta2?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 22:03:19 GMT
No big deal for me at all, although there were a few minor things brought up during the beta1
vote that should be looked at. Beta1 was only released two weeks ago.  I have been trying
to space them at least 3 weeks apart since we only have a handful of PMC members and it is
a bit of work to inspect a release candidate and vote on it.  If we had more PMC members who
could do the reviews this would be less of a problem.

I've been meaning to document the release process on the wiki but it isn't that complicated.

Ralph