logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Static var name style
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 19:51:58 GMT
For variable naming I have followed the default checkstyle rules.  To be honest, I can't recall
seeing a variable before where the first letter was capitalized and the rest of it wasn't.
 I'd have to look at the Sun naming guidelines or other references such as effective Java
to see if that is a recommended practice.

Ralph