logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [companion] DBAppender: why two IDs?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 16:08:26 GMT
If you look at the DBReceiverJob class, you'll see a commented-out line,
which is why sequence number was in there:

event.setSequenceNumber(rs.getLong(1));

LoggingEvent previously had a 'setsequencenumber'.

The event_id field isn't preserved in the event and it could be - by having
the value set as a property.

Scott

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com