logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven-reorg] Reorganizations ongoing at forked Git repository
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 14:41:56 GMT
On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Antonio Petrelli
<antonio.petrelli@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/6/1 Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com>:
>> Antonio,
>>
>> I just realized you already have created a parent pom and move the
>> code into log4j-core.
>>
>> is it possible you provide a patch for this? I would like to apply it
>> and then I could bring back the mentioned chainsaw/lf5 code, which is
>> currently not in your repos.
>
> A patch is worthless in case of change of getting from Git, it is
> better to use pulls. For a guide:
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/GitAtApache

Thanks! Looks good.

> Anyway, again, the job that Anthony did needs to be evaluated, because
> it seems nice. And remember that Git is much better that SVN at
> managing changes.

Yes, fine. I missed that mail, just saw it.
Anyway, in the current trunk "chainsaw" and "lf5" are missing. If you
merge and see the chance, you can put them back into the trunk. I was
to fast here.

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de