logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator Error
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 16:49:32 GMT

This is clearly an environment-specific class loading issue, not specifically
a Log4j issue.

Please be more specific.  What application server are you using (including
version)?  Does the server, itself, include log4j.jar in the classpath?  Where
in the EAR to you put log4j.jar and log4j.xml?  Do you use Log4j
auto-configuration or do you specific system properties?

Jake