logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting companions released
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 12:59:53 GMT
There were new requirements around the Apache branding requirements that took a bit of time
and effort to apply when preparing the extras release.  I think that I wrote some of it up
in early 2011 in case others wanted to pitch in.  I'd suggest looking at the svn logs leading
up to the extras release and apply the same time of changes to the other code bases.