logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Veloso <ti.vel...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems compiling with maven
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 11:09:31 GMT
Hi,

I am having trouble building log4j from source with maven. I get the following error:

[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project log4j:log4j:1.2.17-SNAPSHOT (/Users/fork/log4j/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     'build.plugins.plugin[org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin].dependencies.dependency.scope'
for junit:junit:jar must be one of [compile, runtime, system] but is 'test'. @ line 321, column
20
[ERROR]

I don't much of maven, is there anything I need to do other than 'mvn install'?

Tiago Veloso
ti.veloso@gmail.com