logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chainsaw build error
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2010 02:21:49 GMT
My laptop died yesterday so I can't do much until it comes back from
being repaired.

I remember seeing charbuffer refs in tests (nio) and one or two other
issues but you'd have to try it yourself.

I'm not able to help with a release until it gets back, so if you have
time that'd be great...fine either way.

Scott