logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Antony Stubbs <antony.stu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modular Build
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 00:39:48 GMT
What's the situation with LF5? I had never heard of it until yesterday - only Chainsaw. Is
it superseded by chainsaw or an alternate GUI with a different approach?

On 8/04/2010, at 12:33 PM, Scott Deboy wrote:

> I agree, we should nuke them...
>
> On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Antony Stubbs <antony.stubbs@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well Chainsaw v2 (http://logging.apache.org/chainsaw/index.html) supersedes V1 right,
and is hosted elsewhere right? So I don't see any point in keeping the source for v1 HEAD.

> On 8/04/2010, at 12:09 PM, Scott Deboy wrote:
>
>> Neither of these tools are hosted in a separate repository that I'm aware of.  However,
they are always available from svn, or via previous releases.  If someone wanted to, they
could host them in a different repository, I'm not sure we need to worry about it.