logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Hongli Zeng <hongli.zeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Log4j misses log messages
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 02:06:14 GMT
Hi team,

Recently, I found a strange problem that Log4j missed the log messages in
the night stress. I use "AsyncAppender" in order to get high performance
when printing log messages, I don't know why that Log4j missed some log
messages.

I attached my log4j configuration, it was deployed into JBoss server. I also
attached a snapshot of JBoss log file(serverlog.JPG). In this snapshot, you
can see that log4j missed about 15 minutes log, I'm sure in this period,
there were a lot of activity, log4j should print out the log messages.

Have you encountered the similar problem? Do you have any idea about that?
Could you tell me how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Hongli