logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Frietsch <da-mailing-lis...@friets.ch>
Subject Re: Up-to-date build instructions for Apache chainsaw?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:29:56 GMT
Paul,

It finally compiles!!! :-)
The key is the "clean" target. It has to be run once after a SVN
checkout. Before that, Chainsaw does not compile, after that it does. I
tried it on my existing Windows and a fresh Linux installation and both
showed the same effect.

Thanks a lot,
Oliver

P.S.: The chainsaw shell script is not executable by default on Linux. I
have no knowledge of maven scripts so far, but it might be just a small
change to include this?